The Bilkent University 2022 International Scholarships in Turkey are now open for applications. International students from all countries are welcome to apply for Bilkent University Scholarships in Turkey. Scholarships are available at Bilkent University for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. For the academic year 2022-23, a fully-funded scholarship is available.
The Scholarship at Bilkent University in Turkey covers the entire cost of tuition, housing, and other expenses for the duration of the course. Scholarships are available at Bilkent University in a variety of academic disciplines, including arts, design and architecture, business administration, economics, administration and social sciences, engineering, humanities and literature, science, music and performing arts, and applied technology.
To broaden its horizons in the midst of this pandemic, Bilkent University opened its doors to international students. This Scholarship is an opportunity for International Students to change their lives.
The University of Bilkent was founded in 1984 as Turkey’s first private university. Bilkent University is one of Turkey’s top three universities. Students will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of other cultures and travel around the world.
Bilkent University International Scholarships 2022 Specifications
• University: Bilkent University
• Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
• Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
• Eligible Nationality: International
• Award Country: Turkey
• Deadline: July 4, 2022Financial Benefits
International students in Turkey pursuing undergraduate and graduate programs in Turkey are responsible for the following expenses (Remember, Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded):
• Full tuition fee
• Monthly stipend and housing assistance (total of 4.500 TL per month)
• Personal Health Insurance
• A laptop computer
• A meal card
• Travel assistance (once a year, fixed amount) to attend scientific conferences
List of Available Study Areas
Music and Performing Arts
Graduate School of Economics and Social Sciences
Graduate School of Education
Graduate School of Engineering and Science
Applied Technology and Management
Economics, Administrative, and Social Sciences
Art, Design, and Architecture
Humanities and Letters
To be eligible to apply for an international scholarship in Turkey, you must meet the following requirements:
• Citizens of all countries, including Turkish citizens
• BSc or MSc graduate students must have a minimum CGPA of 2.80/4.00 at the time of application.
• If you are a Turkish citizen living in Turkey, you must: ALES score of 55 is required (number)
• Otherwise, a GRE general test score of 153 is required (numbers). We encourage you to apply if you are a little modest and have a strong track record.
• TOEFL IBT (minimum score of 87), IELTS (minimum score of 6.5 overall and 5.5 in each section), or Bilkent COPE (minimum C).
Statement of Purpose
Two Letters of Recommendation
Click Here For Doctorate Scholarships
The application deadline for the Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey is July 4, 2022.
How to Apply
For the Bilkent 2022 International Scholarships, Turkey has an online application system. The scholarship does not require a separate application. Students are required to enroll in the university. Following that, they will be automatically considered for the scholarship. Visit the website’s “Request Now” link, register, and begin your application by filling out the form and uploading all required documents. In addition, the official scholarship website’s URL is as follows: