Are you aware of Deloitte 2022 Annual Graduate Recruitment? Deloitte East Africa’s yearly recruitment initiative for fresh university graduates who want to start their careers with them is now open. Deloitte East Africa’s yearly graduate program is a recruitment initiative for fresh university graduates who want to start their careers with them is now open. The diversity of their work and the rapid pace of their markets provide limitless opportunities to thrive in a range of fields. As a result, as a graduate, you’ll have a plethora of job options to consider.
You need to explore which business field is best suited to you as you consider your application. You can further your career in Audit & Insurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, or Tax & Legal, depending on your goals and qualifications. They also hire graduates who have returned to the United States after studying abroad.
Whatever department you apply for, world-class training and coaching from experienced professionals will motivate you to lead. You’ll be able to interact with leaders and teammates who will help you navigate complexity and make an impact by performing at your best.
Within chosen departments, Deloitte also funds graduates for relevant professional accreditations.
What Deloitte is looking for
Deloitte is searching for graduates who have the following qualities:
- Integrity, professionalism, and the capacity to maintain the highest professional standards.
- The desire to learn new things and the ability to do so swiftly
- A real desire to learn more about professional services
- The ability to evaluate difficult challenges backed up with a proactive approach to work
- Strong communication abilities and a keen sense of judgment
- Working in a collaborative workplace atmosphere can motivate you if you have a talent for developing relationships.
Apply now for the Deloitte job if this sounds like you!
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a local or international university.
- Graduated in the previous year or by July in the current recruitment year.
- Qualification in CPA or ACCA, or the pursuit of such a qualification, will be advantageous.
The closing date is 31 March 2022