The application period for the University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships for the Fall of 2022 has begun. The fall admissions period is the most competitive in Canada, with numerous scholarships and degree programs available for undergraduates, bachelors, certificates, masters, specialized graduate diplomas, doctorates, postdoctoral fellowships, and certificate programs. This is the largest intake, and many international students will apply. Here’s a link to a post about scholarships and internships that we wrote. https://scholarshipadvert.com/
Scholarship opens: Now open
Closing date: May 1, 2022
The University of Saskatchewan has a global ranking of 301–400 and a Canadian ranking of 13–18. The Institution of Saskatchewan was founded on March 19, 1907, as a public research university in Canada. You can study in the heart of Saskatoon. The University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s best universities. USask is home to almost 3,000 foreign students from 130 countries.
Canada comes out on top of the several options available to students. The most wealthy country in which to study in Canada. More than 80% of foreign students study in Canada in comparison to Canadian students. Yes, this is correct, as Canada provides numerous options for international students. The Scholarship will be awarded as applications are received. Below you will find all of the details for the University of Saskatchewan Canada Scholarships 2022.
Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan in Canada
- University of Saskatoon, Saskatoon, Saskatoon, Saskatoon, Saskatoon, Saskatoon,
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Doctorate, Postdoctoral, and Certificate Programs are available.
- Deadline: 1st May 2022
- Financial Coverage: Funded
Also Check: Master’s degree scholarships
Scholarships are available for
- four years at the undergraduate level,
- two years of master’s level education, and
- three years at the doctoral level.
Why The University of Saskatchewan is an excellent option.
- Welcome you with open arms
- The best and brightest will teach you
- The standard of living is among the highest in the world.
- Will put you on the road to a bright future
- The cost of studying and living is reasonable (many scholarships are available)
- Will provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience
Also Check: More than 50 scholarships here
The eligible courses and areas are:
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
The University of Saskatchewan offers the following scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan
Scholarships with Guaranteed Admission:
When you apply for admission, you will be automatically eligible for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship.
Entrance Scholarships for the Best and Brightest:
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are uSask’s most valuable, renewable entrance scholarships, awarded on the basis of academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community. Among the scholarships available to the best and brightest are:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First and Best Scholarships: $40,000 in value ($10,000 each year for four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: $30,000 ($7,500 per year for a total of four years)
- University of Saskatchewan Entrance Scholarships: $24,000 ($6,000 per year for four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: $24,000 in value ($6,000 per year for four years)
- Renewable Entrance Scholarships at the College of Agriculture and Bioresources are valued at $12,000 ($3,000 each year for four years).
Details about Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Saskatoon (Click Here)
Graduate Scholarships at the University of Saskatchewan
Graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan have a variety of funding sources available to them.
- University Dean’s Fellowship: Master’s degree: $18,000 for two years. Doctoral programs cost $22,000 each year for up to three years.
More information on Graduate Scholarships can be found here. (Go Here)
Criteria and Requirements for Eligibility
- Bachelors: If applying for a Bachelor’s Degree, you must be a high school student outside of Canada.
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized institution or university, is required for the Master’s program.
- For a Ph.D., a Master’s degree, or equivalent, in an academic discipline related to the proposed field of study from a recognized university is required.
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university, is required for the Postgraduate Diploma.
The deadline to apply for University of Saskatchewan Scholarships in Canada for Scholarship Admission is May 1, 2022.
Recommended check List of doctorate scholarships
How to Apply for a USask Scholarship
Applicants must fill out an online application. Find a program that interests you, study the admissions requirements, and then apply. Visit the University of Saskatoon’s official website to apply.
To Find Out How to Apply. Visit here.