This scholarship covers tuition fees, housing at one of UAL’s halls of residence, and may also contribute to living expenses. There are up to four UAL International Postgraduate £50,000 Scholarships available. Applications were accepted beginning in late February.
• You must have a full-time taught master’s course offer from one of UAL’s six colleges beginning in 2022/23.
• Your program should provide a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes, or MSc qualification.
• If you already have a UK postgraduate taught qualification (or one at an equivalent level) from studies in the UK or abroad, you are ineligible to apply.
Criteria 2: You must be a regular resident of one of the low-income economies listed on our list of qualifying countries. The list of countries can be found by Click Here.
• As part of your application, you must include evidence such as a copy of your immigration documents, ID card, or formal proof of your address.
You are an asylum seeker in the United Kingdom at the time you apply for a scholarship.
Criteria 3: At the time of application, your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency).
Criteria 4: As part of your scholarship application, you must submit a personal statement in which you respond to the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
• Describe how receiving a postgraduate scholarship would benefit you.
• Tell us how you plan to use the qualification you’ll be receiving to help you with your future plans.
• Describe how you would deal with problems in your home country.
• Tell us how you would uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship if you were elected.
For eligible countries Click Here
Details of the application process
When you receive an offer to study at UAL, the’my funding’ page on your applicant portal will be updated with application forms for scholarships that you may be eligible for. If you apply for a scholarship, we will notify you via email after the deadline has passed to let you know if you have been successful.
Application deadline is Monday 13 June 2022
A UAL selection panel awards scholarships based on the evidence provided in your application.
If you are a recipient of more than one UAL award or scholarship, you must choose which one to accept because you can only hold one at a time.