The University of Guelph is now offering Hardy International Student Scholarships in order to support the education of outstanding students in Canada.
All international students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs are eligible for the award. The studentship is available for the academic year 2022/2023. During their studies, the scholarship recipient will receive a $3,000 award.
Excellent opportunity to obtain educational funding for an undergraduate or graduate degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
The University of Guelph is a comprehensive and research-intensive university in Canada. It has a very flexible model and offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs.
Why should you study at the University of Guelph? Students will gain knowledge and experience while studying at this university through the University of Guelph’s work-study program. It also fosters a friendly atmosphere in which students can effectively interact with academic staff.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting applications to participate in the following grant is March 15, 2022.
• University where tenable: The University of Guelph
• Department: N/A
• Course Level: Undergraduate or post graduate programs
• Awards: $3,000
• Number of Awards: N/A
• Mode of Access: Online
• Nationality: International
• The award can be taken anywhere in Canada
• Countries Eligible: All countries are eligible
• Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program provided by the University in any field.
• Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be eligible:
• Must be an international student; the prize is open to all international students enrolled in undergraduate or graduate programs.
How to Apply
- Fill and ubmit form online: You must apply in order to be considered for admission. to a University undergraduate or (post) graduate degree program. Following that, applicants must submit an online award application form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents: a personal statement, a CV, personal identification documents, and transcripts from each university attended.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, students must review the entry requirements of their preferred program
- Language Requirement: If your education was not completed in English, you will be required to demonstrate evidence of adequate English proficiency. Click this English language requirements link for more information
The University of Guelph will provide you with a $3,000 scholarship that includes a research assistantship and mentorship from one of the university’s top professors.